Job Title - Customer Service Advisors
Salary - £20,400 - £20,700 per annum
Contract - Full Time, Permanent
Location - Hull
Our client, was founded 1906, meaning that they have over 100 years of providing the best quality of their specialised product! They are passionate about providing the best service to their customers and ensure they work to meeting their 100% needs.
They are leading in their industry and setting new standards and challenging technological boundaries. Their company remains try to its founding principles of quality, innovation and value building on its rich heritage as they look to the future.
The role you'll do:
The is a permanent role, based in their busy and exciting customer service team. You will be an ambassador to the company and dealing with a variety of customer calls that are made into the business. You will be required to promote an excellent service at all times and ensure you support the growing business.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
* Work within a team to manage inbound and outbound call centre activity.
* Capturing correct and concise information onto the computer system.
* To apply customer service skills to ensure that all customers receive an appropriate supportive service, whilst recognizing that at times some customers may be distressed.
* To adhere to the call escalation procedure to ensure that the appropriate level of service is offered to customers.
* To confidently demonstrate a working knowledge of their specialised product to enable telephone resolution to applicable situations, in order to minimize engineer call outs.
* To correctly assign feedback calls via the customer survey portal in order to drive customer excellence.
* Take ownership of the call and undertake the relevant tasks to complete the customer's requirements fully.
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
* Customer service experience and understanding
* Strong communication
* Good telephone manner
* Professional approach
* Time Management
* Experience of using computer based systems
* Able to enter Data correctly and accurately
* Experienced team player
* Able to work on initiative
* Numerate and literate.
* To communicate with internal customers in order to drive customer service excellence.
How you'll be rewarded:
* Full time positions
* Starting salary £20,713.43,
* Progression Levels within the role
* 8-week training plan
* Staff discount on boilers
* Company Pensions Scheme
* Colleague recognition
* Free on-site Car Parking
* Uniforms provided.
* Career prospects within the business depending on skills and ability
* 25 holidays plus 8 bank holidays per Ann
* Ongoing Training and Development
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Meghan or Bethany, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.