Job Title - Customer Service Advisor (Scunthorpe Office)
Excellent Salary on offer from £20,400 - £23,420 OTE!
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
In 2020, Wren Kitchens was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
The role you'll do:
Our client's success has led to rapid growth in 2020/2021, seeing them open more showrooms and expand their footprint into the US market. As their growth continues, they are now recruiting candidates to join them on this exciting journey and play a big part in their ongoing success!
At Wren Kitchens, the customer is at the core of the business and they pride themselves on the high level of service they provide to customers. As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll join their busy customer service department and play the important role of giving every customer an excellent experience, 'The Wren Way'.
A kitchen is the beating heart of any home, so whether the customer wants to completely re-fit their kitchen or upgrade a few appliances, you'll be helping them to create the space of their dreams.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times Handling internal and external customer queries via telephone, email or any other source of communication
- Meeting daily KPI targets and working as a team to achieve weekly targets
- Using a can-do attitude to proactively resolve customer issues, following up with other departments when needed
- Resolving any complaints, you may receive on the telephone or over email
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Accurately recording any data provided at all stages of the customer's journey
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
- An ability to empathise with customers and effectiveness to see tasks through to completion
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- The experience and skills you'll need to succeed:
- Previous customer service experience, either face-to-face or via telephone, ideally from the hospitality or retail industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - as a confident communicator, you'll be happy talking on the phone, holding a conversation and engaging customers
- Ability to listen attentively, draw out important information and capture data accurately
- Eagerness to make an impact in this role and help shape the continued success of the company
- A positive attitude and problem-solving skills to give the customer a great experience
- Computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall literacy skills to a high standard
How you'll be rewarded:
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free onsite parking.
- A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Free Eye Test
- Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career