Brook Street are delighted to be supporting a client during their search for a temporary to permanent opportunity based in Worcester. This Customer Service Agent role is immediately available for interview with an immediate start for successful applicants.
Daily responsibilities for the successful applicant:
1. Handling telephone and email customer enquires
2. Troubleshooting 1st line IT queries and escalating where required
3. Working alongside other departments in the business to resolve customer requirements in a timely manner
Desirable skills for the role would be:
1. Strong communication and customer service skills for telephone and email enquiries
2. Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative to escalate queries where required
3. Knowledge of the IT industry (1st line support)
4. A proactive approach to resolving customer queries in a timely manner
5. Strong organisation skills to ensure multi professional teams and the customer are kept informed of the development of the query
6. Ability to work closely and effectively with multi agencies
7. A knowledge of cross selling and internal sales
This temporary to permanent opportunity will pay an initial hourly rate of £9.23ph for the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Your pay will be paid weekly in arrears and you will also accrue holiday while on assignment with us.
Please call Sian B at Brook Street Woking on 07483 361 940 if you are interested or apply directly online