Customer Service Agent
Full time and Part time considered
Working with our long-term Client based in Dingwall, I have an opportunity for a customer service agent playing a pivotal role in the contact centre.
An organisation that prides itself and focuses on your coaching and development with support every step of the way.
You could start on Inbound / Outbound calls for a number of different services and progress on to letter correspondence, Webchat, CCTV review.
- Answering customer queries via phone / email
- Updating details on computer system
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working on multiple systems
- Customer service in any setting
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous administration experience
- Great Supportive working environment with Full Training provided
- Good rate of pay
- Progression opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Good Work/life balance
- Mon-Fri working hours
This is a Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidates
If you are interested or want to know more Apply below or contact Benjamin Harrison on 01463 729213 or email