Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor for our Belfast client.
Main Duties are as follows:
* Receive and process customer orders and process payments where necessary.
* To respond to customer enquiries related to distribution of goods and services.
* Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
* Go the extra mile to engage customers.
* Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
* Recommend appropriate products/services/plans to customers by providing clear, informative and expert advice with a confident and positive attitude.
* Outbound calling to customers during promotional campaigns to advise of the benefits of the offer and influence behaviour.
* Outbound calling to customers to verify account information where required.
* Resolve problems/complaints to customer`s satisfaction in a timely fashion and ensure root cause has been identified and communicated to relevant department for corrective action.
* Keep records of customer interactions through identified process.
* To maintain and update customer database with accurate information.
* To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
* Support other team members with an enthusiastic, approachable attitude.
* To achieve KPI targets as set by the line manager.
* Provide cover within the scheduling team when required. This to include scheduling duties.
* Provide cover for on call rota when required.
* Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments.
Role is not a call centre - its office based- Monday to Friday - 09.00am to 17.00pm
Salary will be £21,300 per year.
Please send CV via the link