Customer Service Agent
Temporary - immediate start, 12 weeks or more
Hours between 04.00 - 21.00 (8 hour shifts on a rota)
Your country needs you!! Airports around the country are now busier than ever with people going back on holiday, and need your support to assist passengers, and ensure their experience in the airport is remebered for all the right reasons.
Brook Street are currently recruiting for customer service agents to join Scotland`s biggest airport on a temporary basis. Are you looking for that perfect role in which you can `fly` on to new opportunities internally? Well look no further, this is a great opportunity to make your mark and leap frog in to a career in aviation.
- You will be helping passengers through the airport and ensuring that they have a pleasant experience throughout.
- Your role is absolutely vital to the passengers journey - whether you are the first point of contact for passengers who are coming in to the airport to board their flight, or you are managing the footfall through the security area, you can be ensured that you are crucial to the passengers journey and experience.
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role
- Flexible in approach and able to work across a variety of shift pattern. Hours of operation will be 8 hour shifts, between 04.00 - 21.00 - flexibility is required for those wishing to work certain shifts
- Must have valid right to work and be able to provide 3 years of referneces
This is a fantastic opportunity to leap frog into other positions not just with Edinburgh Airport but the other operators on site. This ranges from ground handlers to retails to airlines and 3rd party operators
Full uniform will be provided
Free car parking available
If you are interested in an immediate start then please apply or call Ruth on 07483 931 717