LOCAL BUSY FIRM IN THE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE ARE LOOKING TO GROW THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM ASAP!
THIS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY ARE EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR AN UPBEAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYST TEAM MEMBER TO JOIN THEM ASAP!
The role thrives for excellence in Customer Service, through timely communication and exposing service improvement opportunities from conducting audit and investigation techniques.
This role involves following existing processes and recommending continuous improvement activities to enhance customer experience.
Some of the Key Responsibilities;
* Provide proactive support for various business requirements (seasonal promotions, new store openings, special events etc.) that will be critical to the growth of the brand.
* Identify and highlight continuous customer service improvement and cost saving opportunities from retrospective data.
* Communicate courteously, calmly and promptly at all times, with all customers, by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships, and progressing escalations to a satisfactory conclusion within set lead times and develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
* Ensure new customers are onboarded and a period of hyper care is conducted before handing over to the Lead Logistics customer service team
* Support the CS Manager with new initiatives and do ad-hoc project work where required
* Create all new accounts for the lead logistics provider and be the gate keeper to ensure old accounts are closed and Oracle/ EWS/IMS compliance is adhered to
* Investigating and solving customers` problems, which may be complex or long-standing that have been passed on by the lead logistics provider customer service assistants
For this role the following is required but not essential;
* Requires a good back ground in Customer Services
* Someone who can work under limited supervision
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
* Makes medium adjustments to working methods and independently develops solutions to problems
* Explains practices, procedures and policies to reach agreement with Customers, other functions and/or lead logistics providers
* IT/computer/database literate
This is a long term temporary opportunity so you need to be able to commit fully to the role long term.
This company can offer free car parking, a nice working environment and the opportunity to go into a long-term full-time position.
Click now to apply or call Susanna on 01923 235015.