DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT OFFICE BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELEPHONE BASED AND SOME FIELD SALES EXPERIENCE?
My client is looking for a Customer Service and Field Sales Executive to work 2 days doing field sales and 3 days doing office based customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Contacting residential court managers, organisations and clubs to offer a tasting demonstration, presenting to groups from 3 to 25+ in numbers
- Promoting the company to Health Care Professionals in hospitals and speech and rehabilitation departments, presenting the full range of specialist meals, encouraging recommendations
- Liaising with the office based marketing team to ensure demonstrations are booked, working together to identify prospects
- Delivering and updating all brochures and marketing materials to Hospitals/rehab centres/day centres/community centres/village halls/retirement courts/villages
- Updating/briefing on existing products and services available including up and coming marketing campaigns, products etc
- Building relationships with HCP`s and wardens to encourage them to promote our products to prospective customers
- Sending our promotional materials prior to demonstrations
- Attending national and regional marketing meetings
- Updating contact management system
- Identifying new areas to demonstrate and promote the company.
- Working closely with the part time Field Marketing Manager to ensure all geographical areas are covered regularly (within the franchise geographical area
- Attending and contributing to monthly marketing meeting
- Taking orders and inputting them directly onto the in-house database
- Providing details to the customer regarding delivery dates and times
- Communicating special requirements to the delivery drivers
- Building relationships with regular long standing and new customers
- Supporting the Marketing Team
- Supporting the Director with Health and Safety record keeping
During busy times you will also assist the team by:
- Making outgoing calls to customers
- Speaking to delivery drivers, providing delivery advice and directions when required
- Preparing delivery notes for the picker/packers
- counting and checking cash/cheques returned by deliveries drivers
- Occasional banking
- Ad hoc administration.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!