I am recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Customer Service Advisor based on the outskirts of Worcester town centre. They are offering a salary of up to £18,000.
Working in the contact centre you will be responsible for resolving incoming calls and emails relating to technical IT support queries. You will be working to daily targets; this will also include warm based cross-selling and up-selling of services on offer to existing customers, but your main duty is to support your customers with any technical issues they may be having.
Queries could include support with the setup of domain names, email and hosting queries, issues surrounding websites not working, support with website builds and server error/issues to name just a few.
You will need to have a strong IT technical understanding with excellent communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot and talk customers through fixes, and the confidence to introduce new products and services relevant to your customer's needs.
A leading business within IT services, they offer a wide range of different services with an exceptional support network for their customers.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Answer a volume of inbound calls and emails relating to technical queries
- Troubleshoot the technical queries related to the product range on offer and talk your customer through the fix/resolution
- Ensure all enquiries are logged and all problems are followed through until resolved
- Identify product upgrades and cross-sell/upsell where appropriate
- Work to and achieve targets and KPI's
- Escalate problems to a team leader where necessary
37.5 hours a week working 5 days out of 7
Shifts covering hours between 6am - 7.15pm (7.5 hours a day)
Majority of shifts will be Monday-Friday 9-5.30
Flexibility will be required to work roughly 1 in 4 Saturday OR Sundays and some earlier and later shifts
- Technical awareness with the ability to troubleshoot and walk customers through potential IT fixes
- Experience working in customer service environment
- A natural flair for delivering excellent customer support
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to recognise a sales opportunity and then upsell / cross-sell to your customer
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An inquisitive mind and strong motivation to learn new skills
- Self-motivated with experience of working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern including some evenings and occasional weekends
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions is essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £18,000 annual salary
- Performance based incentives i.e. meals out, vouchers etc.
- 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- In depth training plan
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
- Relaxed working environment
Please send your cv and call Lauren or Ben on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***