Up to £11.1 per hour + OT avaliable
17 days ago
Brook Street have a very exciting customer service opportunity with a government based client. If you are an excellent communicator , have an eye for detail and are looking for a new challenge, please apply here!
Role: Customer service assistant
Hours: 9:00-5:30 Monday-Friday (37.5 hours a week)
Pay rate: £12.79 per hour (weekly pay every Friday)
Location: Oxford, OX4 (city centre)
contract: temporary for 6 months - 1 year
Interview : 1 stage virtual interview
Your role being the face of the service will involve providing a professional face-to-face service supporting the public with their visa and citizenship applications. You will also work part of a team, helping customers, resolving issues and ensuring each individual receives a professional, efficient and considerate customer experience.
If you are a good communicator, with great interpersonal skills who excels at problem solving i would love to hear from you. Just some previous customer service / call center experience is necessary and a keen ambition to work.
As the right candidate, you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Basic IT skills, as full appropriate systems training will be provided before you start
- Effective problem-solving skills and be a team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
- The ability to deliver a high-quality and caring customer service in a professional and timely manner, creating trust and confidence
- The ability to understand and apply corporate policies and procedures consistently
Desirable, but not essential, experience in:
- Working in a customer-facing environment
- Working in a high-volume processing environment.
Responsibilities in depth:
- Capture and process information as part of a process using various systems (full training provided)
- Act as a first point of contact for the public
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the policies in place and ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved.
- Manage and resolve challenging situations displaying professionalism at all times and escalating where you cannot.
- Work as part of a team and also work independently, managing your time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the Complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received.
This role requires a basic disclosure check and you must have a UK passport or indefinite leave to remain status.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please apply online or email me directly. I'm excited to hear from you!
For specific questions related to the role, contact