My client is currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join their team based in Manchester City Centre.
The role is currently for 6 months with the potential of being extended. You will need to be fully flexible to work shifts either day or night, over weekends and bank holidays. You may also be required to do some 12 hour shifts.
The standard pay rate for this role is £11.30 for normal working hours and there will be a shift allowance for unsociable hours and bank holidays.
We are looking for someone who has experience of:
- Providing excellent face to face customer service
- Working in a highly pressurised fast paced environment
- Dealing with safety and security on a daily basis.
You will be providing a customer focused presence on a day to day basis to deliver a first class and safe environment for passengers and retailers. This will involve:
- Undertaking regular site checks including contractor compliance, security, safety and completing the relevant paperwork for audit purposes.
- Responding to and recording emergencies and incidents involving the general public and industry partners.
- Providing a point of contact for the reporting of faults within the site, maintaining appropriate records, reviewing and closing actions as required.
- Actively assist and provide information to customers travelling throughout the site.
- In liaison with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity on the site, including discouraging and preventing unauthorised persons from entering or remaining on the site.
- Provide a proactive role in dealing with hazards or unsafe conditions, checking that all such occurrences are reported correctly.
You should have strong communication skills both written and oral. You must also have the confidence to deal with different types of situations assertively.
As part of the requirements for this role you will be required to undergo a Basic DBS check and provide 3 years of referencing.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online with an up to date CV.