Passionate, driven, motivated … do these three qualities resonate with you?
If so, Brook Street may have just the opportunity you've been looking for, a permanent job opportunity has become available with our Southampton based client, a role not to miss.
Due to much success and continued growth this expanding business is seeking an employee with strong administration, customer service and IT skills to join their busy, innovative team.
Offering a salary between £19-£21k per annum, working Monday - Friday between 8am and 4.30pm with the lucrative option to work from home within a hybrid working model (to commence after in office training).
Key responsibilities sit below -
- Performto set client KPIs/SLAs
- Undertaketraining for own development
- Manage personal and group emails
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Generate reports on a daily basis on existing works and manage the reports with our field teams
- Jeopardy manage task completion dates to meet SLAs and KPIs by seeking resolution to problems and proactive escalation
- Interact with multiple client systems to update clients and raise issues
- Validate information received ensuring it is fit for purpose and meets stakeholder requirements
- Comply with all company policies
- Ask questions to build personal knowledge
- General office duties as required
Brook Street are delighted to have immediate interview slots available for this career move so if you have a growth mindset and are keen to find an role that will provide training, development and business progression please apply below and I will be in touch today.