This is an exciting opportunity to work on a temporary assignment for a well established company in Clapham.
Our client is seeking an Customer Service Assistant to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis - initially for four weeks. You will be required to attend the office 5 days a week.
The role is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Your rate of pay will be £11-£12/hr and you will be entitled to 28 days annual leave pro rata.
Your role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Scanning and uploading files
- Ordering and maintaining stock
- Liaising with internal staff and customers via phone/email correspondence.
- Liaising with your team via Microsoft Teams when working from home.
- Use of Microsoft Office mainly use of Spreadsheets via Excel
- Use of their modern CRM software, full training will be provided.
You will be required to have administration experience and be a confident communicator via phone and emails.
You will need to be confident working in a team and have great organisation skills.
If you are successful you will need 2 years of references and demonstrate your right to work in the UK.
If you are available to start immediately and picture yourself in this role, Apply Now!