I am Recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Assistant for my client based in Tower Hill, Droitwich.
This is a temporary contract which will be assessed week on week as to whether it will be extended.
Hours: 40 Hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am-6pm / Saturday - Sunday 10am-4pm.
Location: Tower Hill, Droitwich
Pay: £9.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant for my client based in Tower Hill, Droitwich. They are a privately owned company which initially specialised in booking 2-5-star accommodation and short breaks throughout the UK for both the leisure and corporate traveller, as well as offering call centre facilities to hotels and other leisure related companies. They also offer emergency relocation services and accommodation and claims handling to the insurance market. You will be providing excellent service to their clients and hotels, dealing with enquiries quickly and efficiently to maximise conversions into bookings throughout the Customer Service Team.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with clients and hotels
- Monitor and respond to emails accordingly
- Deal with all enquiries within agreed service level agreements (SLA's), consistently prioritising throughout the day
- Work with the Customer Service Team to meet required levels of bookings and commissions
- To act on your responsibilities detailed in the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- To be security conscious with respect to /staff/ property/welfare and to report suspicious circumstances to your Manager
- To co-operate and communicate with colleagues and Management to ensure effective department teamwork and high morale
- To follow any procedures set up for energy conservation
- GCSE English & Maths
- Proactive planning Commercial Awareness
- Flexible in their approach and be able to prioritise work
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales when necessary
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Well organised
- Have a positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Written & verbal communicator at all levels
- Customer Focused
- Attention to detail
- Motivational skills
- Effective time manager
- Good relationship builder
- Contact Centre experience
- Experience with problem solving and customer complaints
- Knowledge of CRM systems
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you have a Customer Service background and are interested in this role, please send your cv and call Grace on 0121 4808209.