£24000 - £26000 per annum
26 days ago
Our client, based in the Harrow area are looking to add another team member to their Customer Service/ Admin team due to growth within the business.
Requirements of the role:
- Providing excellent service to customers, comprehending their requirements, and gaining their loyalty
- Maintain high standards by adhering to the company`s policies and procedures.
- Show commitment, act with uprightness and be responsible for your work
- Show positivity, proactive and reactive in a fast-paced environment
- Help keep their internal database up to date.
- Handle customer complaints in accordance with the company`s values
- Have previous experience working in customer service
- Have a desire to learn and develop yourself as they have a lot of fabulous training opportunities
- Be a confident communicator and passionate about assisting others.
- Have the need to succeed and contribute within a team
- Experience of working in motor industry customer service role (not essential)
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday)
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fun vibrant team
- Company pension scheme
- Chance to be part of the successful brand
- A competitive salary