Brook Street is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a 'can do' attitude for numerous customer focused roles for a Public Sector client based in Sheffield City Centre.
Your role will involve providing a face-to-face service, supporting customers with their visa and citizenship applications.
As part of a team, you will enjoy helping people, ensuring each individual receives a professional, efficient and considerate customer experience.
Roles are initially for a six-months' period, with the option to move on to a fixed-term contract.
If you are a good communicator, with great interpersonal skills who excels at problem solving, this "Great Place to Work" organisation would love to hear from you!
As the right candidate, you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Basic IT skills, as appropriate systems training will be provided
- Effective problem-solving skills and be a team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
- The ability to deliver a high-quality and caring customer service in a professional and timely manner, creating trust and confidence
- The ability to understand and apply corporate policies and procedures consistently
Desirable, but not essential, experience in:
- Working in a customer-facing environment
- Working in a high-volume processing environment.
The role will require you to:
- Capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customers
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Manage challenging situations displaying professionalism at all times
- Work as part of a team and also work independently, managing your time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the Complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received.
This role requires a basic disclosure check and you must have a UK passport or indefinite leave to remain status.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please apply online.
For specific questions related to the role, contact or call us 01615032209