Customer Service Executive
A contact Centre based in Romsey, employing over 200 staff, is an established and highly successful outsourced BPO call centre business providing managed services for companies that require their inbound and outbound sales expertise and those needing customer support.
Working in their vibrant and friendly Customer Service department, you will act as a brand ambassador for their clients, delivering world class service in all customer communications
Act as a brand ambassador for our clients by dealing with all incoming and follow up contact with customers who have an enquiry or service request, either by phone, email, webchat or post.
Consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience - being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
Contribute to a culture of `right first time` - What you say and what you do matters
Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
Supporting other departments in line with business requirements.
Some experience using the telephone at work would be ideal, however not essential as full training provided.
Full time 40 Hours - 5 days over 7 days - hours to be discussed in advance which will include working one day each weekend and one shift working until around 20:00.
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Working from Home
With the introduction of working from home, the Company has decided that a hybrid arrangement will continue to be offered as part of a permanent solution to support staff with their work/life commitments.
These roles are to start on 11th October 2021 - so don't delay and apply today! Please apply now or contact for more information