We are currently looking for a number of Temporary Customer Support Associates around the West Yorkshire area. A successful candidate, you will be undertaking tasks such as:
- Contacting our customers
- Providing an excellent customer experience
- Providing help, guidance and support to customers when needed
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience
- Attention to detail
- Being flexible in your approach and willing to get involved in other areas of the department where the customer needs us.
It's essential you have:
- Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to empathise coupled with strong negotiating skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- Flexible working to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Face to face or telephone-based customer experience
- A great attitude and desire to exceed our customer's expectations
To undertake this position you will need to pass a criminal background check.
Hours and pay rates will vary.
If you have previous experience within a Customer Service setting, apply today!