I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Associate for my client based in Cannock. They are an international company creating and supplying batteries to automotive and industrial environments. You will be providing excellent service to their clients dealing with enquiries quickly and efficiently.
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS
- Permanent role
- Full time position
- Office opening hours : Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:30
- £18,000 - £21,000
- Managing the end-to-end process for customer orders from input to delivery through to invoice
- Be clear and transparent with customers managing their expectations on any issues that may arise
- Liaise with Sales on any missing pricing, products on delayed lead-time or sales stop.
- Liaise with Credit Control regarding accounts that have exceeded their credit limits or are on stop
- Manage any urgent claim orders quickly and effectively working closely with sales and the customer
- Amend delivery dates in order and inform customers of new delivery date
- Liaise with Planning on any orders requiring quantity or delivery date amendments
- Invoice sales order within 24 hours of delivery or customer collection date
- Order stands or supplies for the warehouse with suppliers or supply chain
- Enter claims on system
- Communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to a product or service.
- Managing a large amount of incoming calls and e-mails.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Efficiency and organisational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software and tools.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- 4-5 years of experience in providing customer service support.
- SAP experience preferred but all training will be given.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you have a Customer Service background and are interested in this role, please send your CV and call Connor on 0121 480 8215.