Customer Service Consultant - UK
Contract: Temporary (minimum three months, expected longer)
Shift: Monday to Friday; 0800 to 1600hrs, 0900 to 1700, or 1000 to 1800hrs
Hours: 37 hours - full-time
- 26 days holiday + 8 public holiday (pro-rata)
- IT equipment provided by the client (to be returned at the end of assignment)
- Start date expected October 2021
- Expected two-week training support
- Right-to-work in the UK
- Clear DBS minimum
- 3 Year referenceable Work History
- Good IT skills - you will be trained on several software packages, so you need to be confident using IT and working on a laptop computer
- A suitable working environment - you will be provided with the IT equipment needed for the role, but you will be working at home and will not be supplied with any furniture, etc., so you need to have a comfortable, quiet area in your home to work in and to speak to customers.
Job Description - Customer Service Consultant:
As a Customer Services consultant you will be the first point of contact for our customers, providing a first-rate service by phone, letter, email and webchat.
You will seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex but rewarding conversations.
You will join a friendly and welcoming department.
You MUST have
- great communication skills - both written and verbal
- dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- ability to handle both enjoyable and fast-paced conversations
- ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- a can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
The role will be working from home in line with government guidelines
If your interested please apply