Long term, temporary roles are available now with our client, HMRC. They are looking for Customer Service Consultants able to deliver excellent customer service to support people and businesses get their tax right and claim financial support.
Initially the role will be working from home with infrequent travel to the office for induction and potentially training. If during the course of the assignment, the government guidelines permit, then it may be required for you to be prepared to attend one of those offices on a more regular basis.
What you’ll need to do:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Deal with enquiries by phone, letter, email and webchat
- Seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible
- Use your communication skills to handle complex yet rewarding conversations
What we’ll need from you:
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- Ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- A can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
- Comfortable with security vetting including DBS
Successful candidates receive:
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- IT kit provided (to be returned on completion of assignment)
- Full two week training provided
HMRC in partnership with Brook Street are committed to an organisation that reflects the very best of 21st century Britain and encourage applications from all backgrounds and circumstances.
We’re proud to be a ‘Disability Confident Employer’ and we were the first organisation to be ‘Clear Assured’, which recognised our efforts to recruit and retain employees with disabilities.
To date we have been recognised by the Times Top 50 Employers for Women, named a Stonewall Star Performer, and listed by Business In The Community as an inclusive employer for race.