Due to an increased work load, my Public Sector client is looking for candidates to come and work within their contact centre in a customer service capacity.
This role will be on a temporary ongoing basis. Initially, this will be for three months and then pending extension in line with business needs. The role will be based near Birmingham International Train Station.
You will be responsible for administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team as well as working independently. You may be required to respond to routine queries, issues or circumstances.
The ideal candidate will have at least six months customer service and/or administration experience and a willingness to train and learn new systems and skills. You will have an attention to detail and ability to work in a structured environment. You will be articulate, an excellent communicator and effective team player!
Key responsibilities will involve, but not be limited to:
- Processing work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts (E.g. making calls, answering calls, dealing with emails and queries, taking messages)
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing quality output
- Process work to defined level of quality
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary
- Schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Ensure deadlines are met
This role will be full time, requiring working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm. A non-negotiable pay rate of £9.62 is being offered.
Please apply for the role online if you feel that you have the suitable skill set for this position.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this position which may mean that we are unable to contact every applicant.