I am recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator for my client who are based near Birmingham Airport, working for a market leading construction supplier, they are offering a competitive package which includes an annual bonus.
You will be the `middle person` between your suppliers and customers, processing orders, ensuring delivery requests are met and that your customer needs are successfully managed.
As a Coordinator you will be liaising with both suppliers and customers, answering queries, arranging the delivery of materials, problem solving and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. A strong level of administration, customer service and exceptional communication skills is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Create and update orders and delivery requests
- Ensure queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff are actioned in a timely manner
- Support the sales teams in their objectives
- Update customers/sales team of any material shortage issues
- Monitor customer credit status and procedures are adhered to
- Work with colleagues to achieve team objective and KPI targets
- General office duties including welcoming visitors to the office, admin and filing
- Ideally driver with access to your own car due to the location
- Previous office-based customer service and administration experience is essential
- Knowledge of the construction industry will be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak professionally to both suppliers and customers, examples must be able to be given
- Highly organized with examples of multi-tasking in a previous role
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and make assertive decisions
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Attractive annual bonus on offer
- 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday 9-5
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Health and wellbeing service
- Regular events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***