Who you will be working for:
Our client is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about Kitchens.
Our client delivers a world-class customer experience at all times and offers amazing career opportunities within the business!
This is a temporary to permanent contract, with fantastic opportunities available.
Pay Rates: £9.62 per hour (40 hours a week) - overtime rate - £14.43 per hour
Working Hours: 09:00 - 5:30pm
Location: Barton Upon Humber
Our client's success has allowed them to rapidly grow in 2020, in which they are now recruiting for candidates to join their journey!
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisors to join their busy customer service departments.
Is this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring you deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Taking Inbound calls and occasional outbound calls to Customers
- Achieving all KPI targets which have been set for the day
- Handle internal and external customer queries, via telephone, email or any other source of communication
- Resolve issues or any complaint's you may receive on the telephone or email
- Pro-actively resolve potential customer issues
- Work as a team to achieve the weekly targets
- Build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a 'can do attitude
- Accurately record any data provided at all stages of the customers process
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
What our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary plus a quarterly bonus incentive
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
- Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career