Customer Service Coordinator £18,000 - £22,000
Brook Street are proud to be working alongside well established refrigeration company based in Southampton who are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator, working alongside the Operations Manager, to ensure effective delivery of customer service support to contracted service customers.
The perfect candidate with need to be an excellent communicator with a real desire to help and craft solutions. Experience in an office environment with experience using Microsoft 365 office packages.
- Handle incoming telephone and email queries
- Pricing/invoicing as requested
- Apply relevant policies for claims, cancellation requests and other relevant matters
- Liaise with suppliers to provide customer service support
- Provide accuracy checking for all order processing
- Ensure work is compliant with all relevant legislation such as Data Protection
- Participate in thorough testing of system development and any policy changes
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent telephone and email customer service support
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and Email proficient
- ERP system experience desirable
- Knowledge of invoicing procedures
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to work between 10am - 4pm, 30 - 40 hours per week. In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per year depending on experience. In addition you will receive 25 day's holiday. Other great benefits are also in the employment package.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.