I am recruiting for a Customer Service Aftersales Coordinator for my client who are based near Birmingham Airport, working for a market leading construction supplier, they are offering a competitive package which includes an annual bonus.
You will be the 'middle person' between your suppliers and customers, processing orders, ensuring delivery requests are met and that your customer needs are successfully managed.
As a Coordinator you will be liaising with both suppliers and customers and managing the aftersales process, answering queries, processing orders, arranging the delivery of materials, problem solving and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. A strong level of administration, customer service and exceptional communication skills is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Create and update orders and delivery requests in accordance with the Company's procedures.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Support the sales teams in their objectives
- Ensure prompt action and progress of call offs and queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff.
- Check customer and manufacturer acknowledgements.
- Monitor customer credit status in conjunction with Head Office and ensure that Company Credit Control Procedures are always adhered to.
- Notify availability concerns to sites and sales staff.
- Work with colleagues to achieve team objective and KPI targets
- General office duties such as visitor reception, admin and filing.
- Providing cover when staff shortages occur due to holidays/sickness.
- Any other duty deemed by the Directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives
- Ideally driver with access to your own car due to the location
- Previous office-based customer service and administration experience are essential
- Experience of sales order processing with including the use of sales order processing systems
- Ideally have knowledge of the construction industry (bricks, timber, tiles, cladding, facades)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak professionally to both suppliers and customers, examples must be able to be given
- Highly organized with examples of multi-tasking in a previous role
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and make assertive decisions
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Attractive annual bonus on offer
- 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday 9-5
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays with option to purchase further holiday
- Free Car Parking
- Health and wellbeing service
- Regular events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Lauren or Ben on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***