Customer Service Coordinator.
We are supporting a client based in Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire who are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team on an 18 Month temporary contract.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and resolving customer issues with their Diagnostic Imaging products and equipment. You will work closely with customers which will mainly be doctors and radiographers on equipment status issues and coordinate engineer service repairs and maintenance.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, target driven Customer Service environment with a strong track record of going the extra mile to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction Coordination and administration experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions to customers.
- Excellent prioritising skills with the ability to organise and multi-task to meet customer demands Strong IT skills.
- Confidence and self-assurance with the willingness to listen, learn and develop further.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience working within a Service Centre would be highly advantageous but not essential. Experience scheduling Engineers and service repairs is desirable.
- Coordination and administration experience in a call centre / office type environment preferred Engineer scheduling / coordinating experience.
- Service Centre experience.
This is a Working From Home position, 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday at a pay rate of £12.37p/h. (Weekly Pay)
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you. - Many thanks Brook Street.