Customer Service Co-ordinator 12 month FTC - Circa £20,000
Brook Street are proud to be working with the world's largest supplier of navigational charts and publications who are looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their Superyacht team in Southampton as soon as possible on a 12 month FTC. The Superyachts team provide a comprehensive service to Superyacht customers around the world and have a thorough understanding of each customer's operational requirements and deliver a high-quality, personalised service, tailored to meet their specific needs.
To provide a high quality of Customer Service to the existing Superyachts customers by acting as a single point of contact, reacting promptly and professionally to customer enquiries, providing advice and consultation on the client's products and services and processing any subsequent orders. To assist in the smooth running of all allocated accounts/customers through regular contact with Head Office departments including, but not limited to: Accounts, Technical Support, Warehouse and Chart Correctors. Identify sales opportunities with existing customers and provide warm leads to the Superyachts Sales Team.
- To receive and action inquiries from existing and potential customers within a 24-hour response period
- To engage with customers on a day-to-day basis, managing the communication for quotations, new services and daily administration
- To assist the sales team in the generation of quotations for new large customer enquiries
- To develop sustainable professional relationships which help business retention
- To remain proficient and knowledgeable on all products, services and administrative systems
- To maintain contact with relevant sections of the business relied upon to complete our service output
Responsibilities of the role;
- To liaise with Head Office with regard to product and service delivery, to ensure quality of timing, service and order content
- To assist in the generation of sales leads through both direct and indirect actions
- To maintain all relevant operational systems keeping data up-to-date and accurate at all times
- To attend Sales & General Meetings as requested and to contribute to planning and strategy
- To be available to travel to Head Office, from time to time, to assist in maintaining contact and relationship levels
- To be fully conversant with all Account Management and processes
- To attend Boat Shows and work hours accordingly, if required
- To visit and help cover workloads from the Antibes office, as and when appropriate
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills - previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise own workload, whilst still work as part of a team
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of finishing early on a Friday!
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of circa £20,000. In addition you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and onsite parking. Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.