Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, free parking, pension scheme
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am/9am - 4pm/5pm
** You need to be a driver due to the rural location of the office **
Do you have office experience? Are you looking for a busy, varied and interesting position? You will be working for a well established, progressive company and joining their current team of 8 due to expansion.
You will be required to:
* Accurately process orders
* Deal with invoice queries and discrepancies
* Liaise with the sales team to provide the best cost/ service option for all deliveries
* Answer delivery queries
* Cross reference paperwork
* Build good working relations with hauliers and sales staff
* Liaise between the site, sales & driver to ensure smooth running of all orders
* General administrative duties
You must be a good professional communicator, be numerate and literate and excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are ready to apply, fantastic! Email me with your CV or call me on 01892 790700.
We really want to hear from you, even if it`s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat in confidence.