I am recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator for my client who are based near Birmingham Airport, working for a market leading construction supplier, they are offering a competitive package which includes an annual bonus.
You will be the `middle person` between your suppliers and customers, processing orders, ensuring delivery requests are met and that your customer needs are successfully managed.
As a Coordinator you will be liaising with both suppliers and customers, answering queries, arranging the delivery of materials, problem solving and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. A strong level of administration, customer service and exceptional communication skills is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Create and update orders and delivery requests in accordance with the Company`s procedures.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Support the sales teams in their objectives
- Ensure prompt action and progress of call offs and queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff.
- Check customer and manufacturer acknowledgements.
- Monitor customer credit status in conjunction with Head Office and ensure that Company Credit Control Procedures are always adhered to.
- Notify availability concerns to sites and sales staff.
- Work with colleagues to achieve team objective and KPI targets
- General office duties such as visitor reception, admin and filing.
- Providing cover when staff shortages occur due to holidays/sickness.
- Any other duty deemed by the Directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives
- Ideally driver with access to your own car due to the location
- Previous office-based customer service and administration experience is essential
- Knowledge of the construction industry (bricks, timber, tiles, cladding, facades)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak professionally to both suppliers and customers, examples must be able to be given
- Highly organized with examples of multi-tasking in a previous role
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and make assertive decisions
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Attractive annual bonus on offer
- 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday 9-5
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays with option to purchase further holiday
- Free Car Parking
- Health and wellbeing service
- Regular events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Lauren or Ben on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***