CUSTOMER SERVICE DATA ANALYST
Location: Barton-upon-Humber (Office Based)
Department: Customer Service
Salary Details: Competitive Salary (Dependant on experience, will be discussed on interview) plus Quarterly Bonus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
In 2020, Wren Kitchens was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The team behind Wren Living have been an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for 35 years, and has now become the UK's fastest growing designer, manufacturer, and retailer of fully assembled kitchen cabinets. With already 100+ showrooms across the UK, and plan to continue our expansion with many more. Come and join our team and be a part of Wren's success story!
* Assess and collate data and reporting requirements of stakeholders / end users
* Extract Data from MySQL databases into various applications for analysis
* Produce insightful and meaningful analysis in an easy-to-understand format
* Liaise with all levels of staff from peers to Senior Management and Directors
* Assess the data requirements of end users and discussing the data with management and business employees
* From time to time the testing of new functionality both on internal systems / new reporting on various platforms
* Produce well formatted reports and conditional formatting based on the data provided
* Troubleshoot queries and reports using report designing software
* Periodically reviewing trends with existing reporting and providing proactive insight - 'I've noticed and looked into' rather than 'I'll get you the answer
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Logical thinker
* Ability to think 'outside the box'. When analysing data always thinking - what could be the next question?
* Experience with interpreting and analysing large data sets
* Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active attitude
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent Excel skills including VBA and Macros
* Experience in writing SQL queries (MYSQL)
What Wren Offer:
* Free access to our onsite gym
* Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants
* Free onsite parking
* Staff discount on purchasing a kitchen after 1 years continuous employment!