Up to £10.42 per hour
20 days ago
Customer Service (Days)
Brook Street are looking for a reliable and motivated person to join an award-winning organisation. This temporary role may lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Hours of work for this role are 8AM - 8PM on a 4 on 4 off basis which involves working weekends and bank holidays. Please only apply if you are happy to work this pattern as this is non-negotiable.
What will I do?
- Providing the best customer service by taking bookings via phone, online, face to face and via email
- Responding to customer correspondence
- Answering incoming calls
- Logging information on internal database
- Processing payments
- Logging, attending, and dealing with minor incidents
What skills/experience do I need for this role?
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident to work alone with minimal supervision
- Be self-motivated and can prioritise own workload
- Good IT skills
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted travel
- Discounted accommodation for you and your family
- Annual awards ceremony with travel and accommodation paid for
- Brand new ethically sourced uniforms
- Onsite mental health first aiders
Please contact Nadine on 02921 509900 for more information
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.