£22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus, great benefits
3 months ago
Customer Service Executive
£22k - £26k per annum
Full Time - Permanent - 40 hours per week (8am - 5pm)
Do you have a background in Customer service or account management, confident on providing an excellent customer experience?
Do you have strong computer skills and strong attention to detail?
Are you looking for a varied role which has elements of account management, client management and administration?
If so, we are looking for multiple Customer experience executives to join a successful company in Petersfield. This is exciting opportunity permanent opportunity to join a really progressive and customer focussed company.
They can offer a really competitive salary, performance bonuses, excellent holiday allowance, EAP schemes, flexible working policies, as well as free car washes, weekly team breakfasts supplied and early finishes on Fridays!
The Sales Support Administrator Role
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this is a very busy role, where you will take ownership of a range of customer service and admin activities. Responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest quality customer service standards, executing fast and accurate order entry. In addition, you will represent the company via phone and email communication of the highest standard.
We are looking for confident, organised and eager individuals with previous office based Customer Service experience.
Key duties will include:
- Communicating with customers via telephone or email to process new orders, providing lead times and delivery information
- Proactively contact customers to update them on awaiting orders
- Answer customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a busy workload efficiently
- Responsible for order follow-up and processing returns
- Responsible for your own customer accounts and attending internal Service meetings
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer's service needs are exceeded
- Be flexible and supportive to the rest of the team and offer help where needed, especially during peak periods
- Anything else within reason requested by the management team
What we are looking for:
You will need to demonstrate good communication skills with the ability to work well within a team to deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You should be adaptable, quick to learn and comfortable with tasks ranging from directly supporting the sales team through processing sales orders to administrating the delivery process.
Key knowledge, skills and attitudes required:
- Previous experience in a customer service focussed administration, account management, or sales support role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident using computer systems including Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and high volumes of work
- Impeccable organisational and time-keeping skills
- Ability to work well within a team and support colleagues when needed
What's in it for you?
Our client provide industry-leading training and career development, empowering their team to drive innovation and further the goals of the organisation.
In return for your hard work, they will provide:
- A competitive salary of up to £26K
- Yearly performance and salary reviews
- 10% monthly KPI bonus scheme (Commission awarded after probation)
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing after 3 years of service
- Employment Schemes as well as regular wellbeing events, including monthly YOGA sessions
- Flexible working: 1 day working from home per week, after probation
- Work perk of early finish on Fridays at 4pm
- State of the art, modern offices
- Pension Scheme
- Newly developed benefits scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
If this role sounds like the Customer Service opportunity for you, click 'apply' today and submit your CV.
Suitable candidates based on CV will be contacted by Brook Street to run through a quick coversheet ahead of being invited to a telephone interview.
If you are offered the job following interview, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible.