Up to £22385 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit a full time and permanent Customer Service Executive for our security client.
They are looking for someone who has a proven track record in customer service ideally with a
demonstrable background in security services within the alarm industry.
The ideal candidate will have the confidence and ability to work within an environment that they are happy to troubleshoot and work with field engineers along with an excellent working knowledge of managing spreadsheets and databases
- Building, maintaining and developing good working relationships with Customers, Colleagues, Management, Suppliers, and relevant third parties.
- Assist the Customer Support Manager in overseeing all aspects of the customer support department and its processes for all Monitoring Services (MS) business streams
- Provide customer service and administrative support for the various services delivered by Monitoring Services
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Management Team.
- Liaise and work in partnership with other teams to ensure an effective delivery of all services at all times
- Deal with and take ownership of enquiries from Customers, ensuring excellent customer care and passing on to/liaising with the appropriate person if required.
- Act as the first point of contact for any complaints, ensuring that they are handled in a timely manner and fully investigated and reported back to the customer and client, working closely with third parties and management across the business.
- Set up, review and management of Customer Accounts (inc. but not limited to: contracts, account/site creation, billing & invoicing, site details, record edits, cancellations and reports). Identifying, managing and coordinating bulk transfers of connections, equipment and services requirements & associated ordering
- Update databases with information about services as requested by Senior Management.
- Provide monthly KPIs and summary reports/reviews for the different services.
- A CCTV SIA is required for this role if applicants don`t possess a licence, you must be prepared to undergo a 4-day training course to obtain one.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent administration skills with a proven record in a business administration or technical services environment
- Strong IT skills including ability to use all Office / Google workspace applications such as spreadsheets and formulas are essential.
- Must be comfortable working with and discussing technical solutions offered by the business
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrable evidence of being methodical and process driven.
Role will be working from home with occasional days in the office - hoswever training for the role will be done on site and you will work onsite until ready to cope with the complexities of the role.
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 9- 5
Salary will start on £22,385
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the link