Customer Service Executive - £19,000 - £21,000 DOE
Brook Street are proud to be working with a fast-growing business in the Janitorial, Medical and Stationery sector who are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their hard working and committed team in Fareham as soon as possible.
We offer a fully supported purchasing service, including an online ordering platform, stock monitoring service and supply of their own products, such as office stationery, cleaning and hygiene products. Our clients range from independent businesses to national multi-site organisations in the Healthcare, Education and Leisure sectors. Our company will work with you to develop your skills and look to move you in a direction that suits your aspirations.
- The sending and receiving of telephone orders
- The receiving, processing and checking of online orders
- General queries for deliveries and products
- Assisting the warehouse manager
- Assisting the management team
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Energetic, self-motivated & desire to make an impact
- Strong work ethic & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Confident & resilient
- Basic IT skills
- Capable of self-managing both time and priorities
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 40 hours, full time, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of between £19,000 and £21,000 DOE. In addition you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and onsite parking. Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.