Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working a Financial Services company in the city centre to recruit for a Customer Services Executive to join their Belfast team.
The customer service role will involve helping and supporting clients who are in financial hardship.
The candidate hired for this role would be responsible for managing a caseload of clients and for being the point of contact and mediator between creditors and clients.
* You will be a person-centred individual, keen to make a difference and show real empathy with clients
* You will have fantastic oral and written communication
* You will have strong analytical skills
* You will be able to manage a large caseload
* GCSE Maths and English
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages
* Previous experience in a client-facing role - telephone based too
* Previous experience working in personal insolvency
* Previous experience using a case management system
The hours of work are Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 17.00pm - no evenings or weekends
The starting salary is £16500 (rising to £17000 following 3 months` probation) with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses which could see your salary rise to over £20k per annum.
They also offer various other corporate benefits
If interested, please send CV via the apply link