Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for a new challenge that offers a monthly bonus on top of your basic salary? If so then this could be the job for you.
As a Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience to each of our customers. This is a diverse role, which will see you answering general customer enquiries, processing orders, problem solving, supporting your assigned accounts, and ensuring a smooth customer journey.
Day to day, you will liaise with your Customer Service Manager and the Sales Team to ensure your customers receive a consistent, quality service.
The key to your success at is keeping your customers happy through stand-out customer service, whilst working effectively and efficiently with your colleagues.
Duties to include:
- Provide a seamless experience to all of our clients, both new and existing
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with your customers
- Deal with all incoming orders/enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Seek to make your customer's experience smooth and enjoyable and continuously seek improvement
- Confidently confirm product details/recommend products when required
- Proven experience in going above and beyond to provide customers with the best possible outcome
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional and friendly manner over the telephone and via email
- Experienced at building strong, working relationships with customers
- Impeccable organisational and time-keeping skills - efficient email management is pivotal
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office; particularly Outlook (Excel and Word preferable but not essential)
- At least 1 years experience of customer service within an office setting.
Hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary £23,000 - £24,000 plus monthly bonus
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.