Customer Service In Housing - 6 Months FTC
To provide customers with prompt, professional and accurate information and service with the objective of always delivering a consistent world-class customer experience.
To provide an effective partnership with colleagues across Torus delivering a 1st point of access service supporting Repairs, Rents, Allocations, Local Housing, ASB, Development, Investment, Leaseholder & Community Regeneration Teams.
1. To be the first point of contact for all customers, providing an efficient and courteous service over the telephone / web / social media / webchat / mail.
2. To resolve customer enquiries and problems directly,
3. To signpost customers to other services, including making appointments where appropriate.
4. To access, update and accurately record and retrieve customer information from computer systems.
5. To take ownership for solving customer enquiries.
6. To manage own time and resources to deliver optimal customer service.
7. To resolve complaints at point of contact - only escalate when genuinely appropriate.
8. Responsible for making a variety of outbound calls to customers.
9. To participate in training/coaching sessions to ensure that knowledge of processes are up to date and at required levels to deliver role.
10. Maintain CSC standards for call quality and call volume levels.
11. To ensure PCI Compliance standards are adhered to.
12. Participate in call quality peer and self-review processes.
13. Responsible for input to the development of improved processes and procedures.
14. Contribute ideas that create efficiencies/improvements in customer facing and other processes.
15. To contribute to team decision making.
16. Contribute to the creation of environment where work is fun and productive.
17. Personally supports commitment to personal ownership and responsibility.
18. Model the philosophy and ethos to deliver agreed values and cultural aspirations across the CSC.
19. Undertake an effective ambassadorial role within the business and in all dealings with customers to nurture and promotes passions for service excellence.
20. Ensure self and team work within relevant internal and external guidance, legislation and governance.
21. To ensure that own personal performance and knowledge are continuously assessed for improvement against personal and service development action plans.
22. To at all times deal with the public, residents, outside agencies and colleagues in a courteous and helpful manner.
23. To ensure all statutory regulations are followed, including Health & Safety, in order to protect customers, employees and the business interests of.
24. To carry out such other duties and responsibilities as are consistent with the concept of the role.
25. Health and Safety
25.1 Ensure that H&S policy and procedures are adhered to and embedded to deliver effective and
safe services and operations.
26. Equality and Diversity
26.1 Apply and embed fairness and equality in both the delivery and offer of all services, to ensure
that all staff and customers are treated fairly, to meet an individual's personal circumstances.
Apply by sending your CV