Brook Street are currently recruiting behalf of a specialist company who are a leader within their industry. We are looking for Customer Service Agents who will be responsible for planning service calls to engineers.
To be successful in this role previous experience of scheduling and planning engineers would be ideal but not essential. However you will be confident communicator with Inbound/Call centre experience This is a varied busy role which in return will offer lots of progression and continue to grow your career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability/Experience of planning/ scheduling to meet customer/ business needs.
- Ability/Experience dealing with Engineers and Field Management.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload, applying flexibility where needed to planning
- Strong communication skills
- Practical problem solver and desire to overcome daily challenges
- Able to take initiative and be self-driven
- Customer focused
- A team player that can work well with others
- IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office suite of packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to work Monday - Friday then make sure you apply right away! Alternatively call Mike Penfold on 01483 726167