We are currently recruiting for a full time Customer Service Manager (Executive officer) for one of our government departments in Caernarfon. This position will be working managing a Welsh speaking customer service helpdesk. This is a fantastic opportunity, working from 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday with the pay for this job being £14.48 per hour.
Please note, this is a temporary position of 3 - 6 months with the possibility of extension. The anticipated start date is as soon as possible pending a successful application for DBS clearance.
Team Leader responsibilities
- Provide a Welsh language telephone service for livestock farmers in Wales
- To set direction, manage and develop a team within the customer contact centre to achieve successful delivery of business performance
- Take responsibility for monitoring individuals and team progress by providing regular feedback and support on all customer contact
- To monitor customer service levels and quality levels to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Communicate effectively with the team and the wider team to understand and explain current priorities
- Proactively encourage a team environment that promotes continual development, sharing of best practice and collaboration to build the capability of all within the team
- Demonstrate flexibility and contribute effectively to ensure that all customer contact targets are achieved
- Proven Welsh language skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of using IT based systems
- Ability to follow processes
- Previous experience of dealing with customers over the telephone is desirable
If you think that you are the right candidate for this position please get in touch! Please apply with your most up to date CV and a member of the Brook Street team will be in touch if your application is successful.