Customer Service Manager - Immediate Start
Would you like to work for an ambitious and growing business, with a forward-thinking, digital emphasis on their customer service?
If so, we`re looking for a Customer Service Manager to join the team of 8 which is growing. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Coaching Customer Service Advisors
- Delivering excellent customer service to escalations
- Leading from the front, helping resolve customers queries promptly
- Negotiating between suppliers and customers to resolve problems
- Driving the team to deliver best in class service
You`ll be working in a fast-paced, consistently busy department with managers who pride themselves on attracting people who like to work hard and enjoy working in a busy and upbeat environment.
The perfect candidate will have
- Customer Service Experience (not sales)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and written English skills
You should have customer service experience to apply for this position. This doesn`t need to be in a sales environment as there are no sales KPI`s but KPI`s on closing customer queries are what drives the team. A fast but considered response to all customer queries is key to ensuring the best service is delivered to their growing customer base.
If you`re looking for a career in a fast-paced, growing company who have substantial growth plans for the next 2 years, who have free parking on site and an excellent starting salary, please contact Josh Thomas on (029) 2023 6669