Customer Service Manager - Circa £21,000 + Bonus
Brook Street are proud to be working with the world's largest supplier of navigational charts and publications who are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their Superyacht team in Southampton as soon as possible. The Superyachts team provide a comprehensive service to Superyacht customers around the world and have a thorough understanding of each customer's operational requirements and deliver a high-quality, personalised service, tailored to meet their specific needs.
To provide a high quality of Customer Service to the existing Superyachts customers by acting as a single point of contact, reacting promptly and professionally to customer enquiries, providing advice and consultation on the client's products and services and processing any subsequent orders. To assist in the smooth running of all allocated accounts/customers through regular contact with Head Office departments including, but not limited to: Accounts, Technical Support, Warehouse and Chart Correctors. Identify sales opportunities with existing customers and provide warm leads to the Superyachts Sales Team.
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- To receive and action inquiries from existing and potential customers within a 24-hour response period
- To engage with customers on a day-to-day basis, managing the communication for quotations, new services and daily administration
- To assist the sales team in the generation of quotations for new large customer enquiries
- To develop sustainable professional relationships which help business retention
- To remain proficient and knowledgeable on all products, services and administrative systems
- To maintain contact with relevant sections of the business relied upon to complete our service output
- To learn and understand our internal processes and systems to ensure the quality of work output
- To liaise with Head Office with regard to product and service delivery, to ensure quality of timing, service and order content
- To assist in the generation of sales leads through both direct and indirect actions
- To maintain all relevant operational systems keeping data up-to-date and accurate at all times
- To attend Sales & General Meetings as requested and to contribute to planning and strategy
- To be available to travel to Head Office, from time to time, to assist in maintaining contact and relationship levels
- To be fully conversant with all Account Management and processes
- To attend Boat Shows and work hours accordingly, if required
- To visit and help cover workloads from the Antibes office, as and when appropriate
- To keep in regular contact with all satellite offices to help maintain a professional overall service
- Any other tasks associated with this role
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work independently, while at the same time work well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own work load
- Ability to maintain productivity in a busy open-plan office environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Fluency in additional languages an advantage, e.g. French
- Understanding of marine sector (is preferred, but not essential)
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of finishing early on a Friday!
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of circa £21,000 plus OTE Bonus. In addition you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and there will be parking available. Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.