Role - Customer Service (Night Shift)
Start Date - Immediate start
End Date - After Christmas
Hours - Mon - Thurs - 8pm till 6am or Fri - Sun - 8pm till 8am
Location - Tonbridge
Pay - £10.50 per hour
We are looking for Christmas temps to support one of our valued clients based in Tonbridge. This is a dynamic, fun and buzzing environment in which you will support in an area that matches your skill set.
Job Duties to include.......
- Managing queries via phone, social media, email and instant chat. You`ll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must.
- Reviewing and processing orders.
- Identifying any errors
-Dealing with customers via third party sellers, such as Amazon and notonthehighstreet.com.
- Liaising with courier and logistic companies to ensure the successful delivery of orders.
- Advising customers on the products we offer and supporting them in choosing the perfect bottle.
What they are looking for.....
- Previous customer service experience would be great. But if you genuinely care and want to help and love talking to people, that`s a great start!
- Be switched on and have confidence in your skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone, ensuring systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new programmes quickly.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe
- Work flexible shifts. There are several shift options with staggered start times available. We are open 24/7 to support our customers to the max. Christmas is a key time of the year for us, and as such we are unable offer holiday during November and December
This is a temporary position until Christmas, although there may be some opportunities for permanent roles in the future.
Shift Patterns available
MON - THURS 8pm till 6am
FRI - SUN - 8pm till 8am
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact Paula on 01892 790700 or email