Brook Street Recruitment Agency are looking for an Out of Hours Service Desk Analyst/1st line Support Analyst to join a well-established growing IT company based in Peterborough.
Are you a University Graduate or College Graduate looking for an entry level role into the IT world?
Have you been exposed to working unsociable hours within a call centre environment wanting to start your career but have never been given a chance?
Then this is the role for you!!
- FULL TRAINING AND INDUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED
- Working Days: 8pm-8am (20:00-08:00) 4 Nights On & 4 Nights Off Rotational, 90 minutes unpaid break
- Working Hours: 10.5 per shift with any overpaid at time and a half
- Salary: £11.50-£12.30 Per Hour
- Great career progression
- Supportive managements and peers
Ideal Technology/Experience is desirable but not essential:
- ServiceNow, Office 365 administration, Active Directory, CompTIA A+ Certification, ITIL, MCSA, Citrix, MFA, Wi-Fi/Network troubleshooting
Your Main Responsibilities:
1. Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident
2. To provide a single point of contact to the customers/clients to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution accurately
3. Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management System and to provide end users with a technical solution to the best of your ability
4. Proactively keep customers/clients informed on incident or request status and progress at all times
5. Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant 3rd party group
6. Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary
If you would like to know more with what a typical day would be, please APPLY NOW or call Clare at Brook Street on 07483 458 787.