The Insolvency Service - Customer Service Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre, LS11 9DA
Salary: £8.36 per hour increasing to £10.51 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am -5pm (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Customer Service Officer to join the Customer Service Team at our client The Insolvency Service, based in Leeds City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning organisation that offers training and a great working environment.
The Customer Service Team provides information about insolvency legislation and procedures, including details of the official receivers and redundancy payments offices. You will be provided with full training in the role.
- Deal with enquires from members of the public and professional organisations by telephone, letter and email
- Provide information based on current insolvency legislation, and related procedures and processes
- Issue letters confirming discharge to former bankrupts
- Liaising with HMCTS and providing information about bankruptcy discharge dates
- Inputting and updating information on office databases
- Assisting the Customer Service Team by carrying out basic administrative duties
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.