Customer Service - Onboarding Specialist
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30
I am recruiting for a permanent Customer Service - Onboarding Specialist for a company that is based in Coventry.
You will be working in a team providing both support and training to the education sector with the implementation of a specific programme which is utilised by local and national schools. You will be ensuring that customers are given the opportunity to gain the maximum benefits from their use of the bespoke system.
- Provide comprehensive training to allow new customers to become fully conversant with the features and benefits of our system
- Dealing with clients and customers general queries
- Work with the Implementation Manager to continually improve processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assisting with implementing and managing controls within the office
- Work closely with Service Desk advisers to ensure that support and training is delivered consistently across both the Service Desk and Implementation teams, and that processes are aligned
-Strong Customer Services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to confidently provide support to customers with varying levels of technical ability and experience
- Ability to interpret fault descriptions provided by customers and translate these into resolutions
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment
- Confident, bright
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £18000 with an increase after 6 months` probation
- Free on-site parking
- Medical care after 12 month
- Casual dress code
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please click apply now to submit your CV and the relevant consultant will be in touch to discuss your application further.