A full time temporary role has become available within the Liverpool city centre working for Brook Street. This exciting opportunity gives applicants a chance to work within a vibrant and busy environment, working with the public and delivering top class customer service. The pay for this role is £11.30 per hour and this is a long term temporary role - a a duration of 6 to 12 months, with view to extension. This role will be working a 35-47 hour week over a roster cycle which covers weekends and bank holidays. Please note - this role is worked on a rota and occasional night shifts will be required.
- This role is based in the passenger service assistance team - depending on your suitability, you may take up some security team duties.
- The role requires a high level of customer service and will involve manual handling as it involves putting passengers on/off trains using ramps, wheelchairs and mobility buggies.
- IT skills are essential to this role as part of the role includes monitoring IT systems with indications of where any passengers who need assistance are on the network.
- As the main point of contact at the station, you may be approached by members of the public with queries about train times, delays, local attractions and any other queries. Confidence is a key quality for the successful applicants in this position.
The skills you will bring and develop include:
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manual Handling
Full training will be provided.
The client will be conducting CV reviews to progress onto interview stage.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role.