A new, exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Customer Service Operator. The role will be paying £13.22 an hour, and will be running up until the end of March 2022 with the possibility of extension. The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, and it will be working from home. Please note this is a temporary contract.
The job holder will be part of an agile Customer Service Centre team, responsible for the day-to-day operation of the agency's main enquiry contact channels. In this fast-paced target driven environment you will play a key role in resolving customer queries at first contact, logging and monitoring queries via a portal within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) times and foster a continuous improvement mindset.
You need to be able to interact confidently and clearly with external customers to effectively represent the client, and maintain its reputation for providing a high-quality service.
- Dealing with queries coming in by email and telephone;
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are provided to internal and external stakeholders;
- Following up on issues where they could not be resolved in the first instance;
- Using enquiry data to feed updates to customer guidance and support tools, helping customers with common queries self-serve wherever possible;
- Escalating issues where needed.
Please note - the successful candidate will need to undergo full pre-employment checks in order to start this role.