I am recruiting on behalf of one of our Public Sector clients who are seeking candidates with the suitable customer service and administration experience to prospectively begin a new role commencing in July on a temporary ongoing basis.
This particular client plays a key role in the processing of different immigration applications.
- You will assist in the provision of transaction processing services to a number of applicants and/or clients.
- You will be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department.
- You will provide a range of straight forward, routine services often as part of a team.
- You may be required to respond to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and refer any unusual or non routine situations to others.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Deliver a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence.
- Excellent communicator.
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility.
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently.
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks.
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail in record keeping
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules and scripts. This could include, but is not limited to, making calls, answering calls, responding to emails and queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing quality output.
- Process work to a defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (e.g. team leader/manager) and log if necessary.
- Schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to other members or groups.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are adhered to.
The right candidate should expect a pay rate of £9.62 per hour. This will be a full time role temporariliy based in Birmingham City Centre with the prospect to possibly relocate within the Birmingham area.
If you believe that you would be an ideal candidate, please apply online with your most up to date CV and experience.