UK Immigration & Visa
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in Belfast; we have numerous roles available for customer service focused individuals on a part time basis.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This opportunity is until 31st October 2022.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
Please note, for this role you will be required to work Monday - Friday 4-4pm; you will also be required to complete a Basic Access NI check that Brook Street will pay for.
You will be required to complete a Basic Access NI check that Brook Street will pay for.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.90.
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact Natasha @ Brook Street Belfast Branch on 02890 881100